2C WATERJET MODELS
The Essential Waterjet
Our Mach 2c waterjet models are the perfect combination of proven performance, robust design, and exceptional price.
Genuine Flow Expertise Inside and Out.
Our Mach 2c waterjet series provides unparalleled value. The core components – including the exclusive PASER 4 abrasive cutting system, Dynamic Waterjet Taper Control Technology, the latest HyPlex Prime pump pairing option, and FlowMaster software – are the very same components found on our elite Mach 3 and Mach 4 waterjet series.
The Mach 2c offers robust industrial design and rigid two piece construction. Designed using Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and thermally stress-relieved steel the Mach 2c handles high production needs with ease.
With a high speed, high precision American-made motion system, the Mach 2 provides high quality parts — fast. Your motion system is imperative to creating a high quality part. The Mach 2c protects the entire drive system. Full wrap around bellows ensure long component life, and highly accurate cut parts.
Our patented Dynamic Waterjet works unlike any other system. Using our SmartStream™ technology, Dynamic Waterjet not only counters stream lag and taper (characteristics inherent to waterjet), but also automatically tilts and monitors the speed of your cutting head on the fly. This ensures the part you pick up off the table is cut as quickly as possible, and to high precision
Designed using Finite Element Analysis (FEA), and thermally stress relieved steel, handles
high production needs with ease.
The protection of your motion control system is important. Full wrap around bellows on the drive system ensures long component life, and highly accurate cut parts.
- Robust, Gantry style construction offering
fast cutting /traverse speeds
- Convenient roll-around touchscreen control with tool chest drawers
- FlowMaster control software
- Full geometric nesting with FlowNEST
- PASER 4 abrasive cutting system
Options and Accessories:
- UltraPierce™ cutting system – for optimal piercing performance on stone, glass, and laminated materials
- Multiple head option, including patented PASER 4 abrasive cutting system for peak performance
- Patented Dynamic Waterjet option for faster, more accurate cutting and taper control
- FlowNest software – with full geometric software with scrap remenant control (small parts are automatically nested within larger parts)
- FlowShift Vectorization software – converts images, sketches, and line drawings to vector formats in minutes
- SmartStream Technology
- Final filtration system
- Variety of pump configurations up to 60,000 psi
- Professional classroom training; as well as on-site familiarization with every machine
- Widest variety of Sapphire, Ruby or Diamond orifices to match every application
- External water level control optional
- Abrasive Removal System
- Stainless steel catcher tank options
- User friendly unique Operator convenience features:
- Laser edge finder
- Dynamic Contour Follower with collision sensing
Mach 2c Models:
Work envelope: 2 m x 2 m [6.5 ft x 6.5 ft]
Work envelope: 2 m x 3 m [6.5 ft x 10 ft]
Work envelope: 2 m x 4 m [6.5 ft x 13 ft]
|Accuracy (+/-)||.127 mm [0.005 in (full envelope)]|
|Repeatability (+/-)||+/- 0.050 mm [+/- 0.002 in]|
|Speed Range||Up to 20 m/min [Up to 800 ipm cut & traverse speeds]|
|Z Vertical Travel||152 mm [6 in]|